Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

CrossFit Katy Grand Re-Opening!



Well we finally made it! CrossFit Katy is set up in it's new location and is having a Grand Re-Opening on Saturday, April 16th! We are hosting a FREE community workout at 9AM and then at 10:15AM we are throwing down on the CrossFit Open WOD 11.4!


As the longest running CrossFit in Katy, we are constantly striving to have a positive impact on the people of Katy and to make fitness an integral part of their lives! CrossFit has definitely changed my life. It has shown me that I am stronger than I could ever imagine and that even the most seemingly insurmountable challenges can be conquered with hard work and dedication. I want to share this with as many people as I can because I know there are still so many lives to change!

So if you're in the area next weekend or know anybody who is, join us at the CrossFit Katy Grand Re-Opening on Sat. April, 16th at 9AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment