Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Back!

Well it's almost January and that means it's time for new goals/resolutions. One of my personal goals this year is to blog more. So here I am. My hope is to update this blog at least once a week.

The focus of this post though, is to talk about another goal on my list this year and that's my nutrition. Contrary to popular belief, I am not the nutritional perfectionist that many seem to think that I am. I did extremely well with my nutrition during the first half of 2011. I completed two Whole 30's and was feeling pretty good about everything. My body composition was where I wanted it and my workouts were getting better. How then did I let myself slip back into the habits of not making the best choices for my body and my fitness? Honestly, I don't know. I think a little of it was because I was doing so well, I thought, ehh couldn't hurt to loosen up a bit. Part of it was the advent of the holidays, and part of it was just plain laziness. The reasons really aren't that important at this point. What's important is that I am motivated to make a change. So, I am embarking on yet another Whole 30. This one will run from Monday, January 2nd to Tuesday, January 31st. My hope is that it will set me straight and put me in the right place as CrossFit Sectionals 2012 nears. Right now, I better go get that grocery shopping list ready cause it's about to begin!...

No comments:

Post a Comment