Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Murph Day at CrossFit Katy!



So this year to celebrate Memorial Day, CrossFit Katy is doing Murph tomorrow at 9AM! The gym is going to be closed on Memorial Day but we didn't want to miss out on the fun when so many boxes are going to be doing Murph on Monday. So we decided to turn our usual Saturday Team WOD day into Murph Day. We are having the option of letting people do the workout individually or as a team since the idea of tackling a full Murph alone is a bit daunting for some of our newbies. I for one have never done a full Murph but tomorrow I will be going for it AND I borrowed a weight-vest so I can truly do the RX version of Murph. Yes, I am a little freaked out but I am also excited to tackle this beast! Tune in tomorrow to see if I survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment