Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Regionals is Almost Here!

Holy Cow! The Regional CrossFit Games is THIS WEEKEND! I can't believe it's finally here and I am just now starting to freak out a little bit. In case you don't know, I decided to go Team this year instead of Individual. I still have so much to work on individually, that I thought I'd have a much better chance of finishing well on a team. Plus I LOVE LOVE LOVE my amazing CrossFit Katy Teammates and I can't imaging going into this crazy regional without their support! I think we've got a pretty stellar team lined up this year and one hell of a coach. We've also got the best group of CF Katy fans ever and I think we're going to have a great cheering section!

This year, the Regionals is going to encompass three whole days with two workouts happening each day. I am competing in the Thruster Ladder on day one, the 250's WOD on day two, and the dreaded "Amanda" WOD if we make it to Sunday. I've heard the first step to accomplishing your dreams is to believe you can.....so I should say WHEN we make it to Sunday! For more details on the Regional CrossFit Games and the workouts, go here and check it out. And for anybody in the Houston area.....heck for anyone in the South Central US, you do not want to miss this weekend! It's going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment