Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Regionals


It was a hot one at GSX at the South Central Regional CrossFit Competition this past weekend in Ft. Worth! Rumor had it that it was the hottest place in the country that day....not sure if that was true but it was definitely one of the hottest Regional events this year!



Saturday went well. I PR'd on my Squat Snatch with 115lbs and I got 9 rounds on my weighted Half-Cindy. That put me in 14th place at the end of day one with two more workouts set for Sunday. Day two didn't go as well as day one and I ended up 24th overall at the end of the weekend. Looking back, I was pretty happy with how I placed though. I've made some great strides in the past year and am looking forward to how much more progression I can make before Sectionals next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment