Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Tis the Season!

Wow! I can't believe it's December already! (ACO is just around the corner...Yikes!) Good news is, Hannukah is way early this year (go Jews)! Haha... Ok, ok, so maybe I'm spoiled and get to celebrate both Xmas and Hannukah, but that is besides the point. The point is that for all you Jews and non-Jews alike, the holiday buying season is upon us and I just thought it would be fun to put together a little CrossFit Holiday Wish List. I'm sure most if not all of the people that read this blog are already avid CrossFitters, but just in case you aren't (or if you are and need ideas for your CrossFitting significant others or friends) here's a little list of things that I'm sure would make any CrossFitter happy!

The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf-- If you're a CrossFitter and haven't gotten your hands on a copy of this book, then lean into your computer and I'll cyber-slap you now! :-) Seriously, the most concise and best written book regarding Paleo eating out there....go buy it!

The Primal Blueprint Cookbook by Mark Sisson--Some of the recipes in here do utilize dairy and small amounts of sugar but overall it's a great tool in case you're sick of eating steak and veggies every day (though I don't think I could ever get tired of steak)





Pendlay Barbell 2010 Do-Win Weightlifting Shoes- For the Ladies' they have an awesome pink and grey pair (and they actually come in women's sizes) and they just released some sweet neon yellow and neon green men's shoes!

RX Jump Rope- They make custom cable jump ropes. Every one of their ropes is custom sized to meet each individual Crossfitter's needs. Each and every jump rope handle is hand wrapped for maximum comfort and grip and comes in a variety of cable diameter and weight geared toward different work capacities. Every rope comes with a patent-pending swivel axis ball bearing system that is fast, functional, and bullet proof! Ok so I may have stolen this blurb from their website, but trust me these ropes are sweet. Nothing sucks worse than getting schooled in a double under workout because you're rope isn't the right size!

Puma FAAS 300- Ok so I know everybody out there is all about the Innov8 and I'm sure they're awesome, But I just checked these out at my local Luke's Locker and I think they're pretty cool. They're extremely light and have a really flat sole. I've never been a Puma fan before but I might have to give these a try....besides they come in some sweet colors!

Life as RX- This isn't really a specific product because there are too many great products on their website from which to choose. Some of my favorites include the Elliptical Fail tank, the Strong=Sexy tank, and the CrossFit Sri Ram Ashram t-shirt which benefits the CrossFit program at the boys orphanage in India.

Lululemon- Of course I can't forget my absolute favorite store of all time. You can never go wrong with a gift card to Lulu. Some of my favorites for this season include the new Hot Racer Bra, the Stride Jacket*Ruffle, and the Dance Sweat Pants.

Hopefully Santa (or Hannukah Harry....does he even exist or did my parents just make that up when I was a kid?!) reads my list and I hope all ya'lls holiday wishes come true too!

No comments:

Post a Comment